Saturday, April 08, 2006

Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign



Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign Returns!
The Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign is back by popular demand! Starting April 4th, those who thought their adventuring days were over have a chance to rejoin the excitement!

Click here to find out how you can begin your Return to Vana'diel.

*Due to increased traffic, you may experience difficulties in accessing the Return Home to Vana'diel site on the first and last days of the campaign.

3 comments:

Gwynth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gwynth said...

I am SO happy about this.
I started over again when I couldn't get my character back, and got to 19 as WAR and MNK in a month as wella s pretty decently rich and stuff for that level - but nothing compared to the rank 5 and stuff I was before.

Now I'll most likely be able to get it back~

Gwynth said...

Wow, this is great now my old friend can play again ^^